Helichrysum the queen of flowers
Helichrysum is really the queen of flowers. Helichrysum is also known by other names like Everlasting oil and Immortelle oil.
A tiny flower such as this, has the potential to relieve suffering and in addition make the skin look much younger and defy time.
Helichrysum oil itself is obtained by distillation process. Over a 1,000 Kg of flower heads are needed to make about less than 1 Kg of essential oil! One of the reasons why it is so expensive. Depending upon its quality price can range from $70 to $120 for a 5 ml bottle.
The uses of Helichrysum are endless. Some are
- Reduces swelling
- Detoxifies the liver
- Effective against gingivitis
- Helps to get rid of rosacea (my personal experience) and even psoriasis. Steroidal ointments never work……believe me on this one!
- Helps to fight skin irritations, scars and stretch marks
- Anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant. It scores a whopping 17,430 on the ORAC scale
- Mood uplifting
- Anti-hematoma – reduces hematoma, like blue bruises and black eyes
- Astringent – Shrinks the skin
- Anti-Aging – Because of its antioxidant and cytophylactic properties, it acts as an anti-aging agent
- Nervine – Tonic for the nervous system
- Antifungal – It is a strong fungicide
- Regenerative – It promotes regrowth of skin
- Anti-cholesterol – It aids in maintaining a healthy cholesterol profile
- Anti-Aging – Because of its antioxidant properties, it acts as an anti-aging agent
- Analgesic – It relieves pain
The designed of this section is to make it a fun and easy reference guide. In separate section I will tell you how to use your oil. I will include my own testimonials and if I have more input, testimonials of many more people.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Helichrysum cuts through emotional blocks on a subtle and gentle level, and that’s why it is also good for animals.
Given the vital importance of transforming our way of being in the world, clearing the mind of social stress can bring warmth into each of our lives, regardless of our differences. Clearing the mind from trauma can help remove the ghosts of painful memories. Fear, anger and shame clouds our perception of not only people, but also places and things and even certain aromas. Like a diamond can cut through anything, clearing the mind through self-analysis can cut through the most calcified mental and emotional blocks which exists as a cancer in each one of us.
More importantly, releasing such mental blocks gives rise to the gift of patience and persistence to its user. This is an excellent choice for those who are going through a difficult situation or project.